Posted 2 months ago
About the role
For the European Real Estate Product team we are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our office in Poznan or remote (in Poland or other EU countries). You will become part of our European Real Estate team which operates some of the leading real estate classifieds portals.
Ideally, you have a multi-disciplinary background—including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills, experience working on business products, and you are passionate about helping. You are a business-minded product manager.
What you will be responsible for:
- defining the monetization strategy for our real estate verticals in OLX EU, and being responsible to drive it for multiple countries in Europe.
- making possible to our real estate advertiser to advertise on our platforms and have a transparent value proposition for our offered services (Strong B2C focus)
- boost KPIs related to monetization, and don’t forget about our real estate seekers either, keep the content on the platform when reaching revenue goals.
- driving and owning monetization Products;
- being responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis;
- supporting Pricing and Product teams in developing and testing new pricing innovations;
- defining and owning the metrics that determine business, product, and operational success and track these metrics to improve and evolve your product;
- leading comprehensive go-to-market strategy and drive product adoption in collaboration with cross functional teams;
- systematically collecting inbound product & pricing feedback and propose and execute plans for evolving our offering.
Who we’re looking for:
- proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service;
- you have a proven track record of aligning teams and ruthlessly prioritizing product bets in a resource constrained environment to deliver an excellent product;
- strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team;
- combination of creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions;
- experience with Real Estate portal is not a must;
- excellent analytical skills and experience with data modelling (would be a plus);
- intermediate English written and spoken skills.
What we’ll give you:
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment where your work will have a real impact on the company’s success;
- Access to an international team of top talent, as well as international career and travel opportunities;
- Conferences, training and support for your career development
- A competitive salary with fantastic benefits;
What you need to know about us:
- OLX is the world’s leading classifieds platform in high-growth markets. It’s available in more than 35 countries and in over 50 languages. The platform makes it so easy to connect people to buy, sell or exchange used goods and services.
- OLX is part of the OLX Group, a global product and tech company with 17 brands, +40 countries, +5000 people and one mindset.
- Our mission is to make it super easy for people to buy and sell almost anything, boosting local economies
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100-year-old company.
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you’d like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are an equal opportunities employer.