Posted about 2 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Product UX Designer to join our distributed team. You will be designing online digital products which are mostly SaaS platforms, mostly from scratch. UX design areas that you will be responsible to deliver will include: overall interface layout structure, navigational design, information design, interaction design and process flow design. You’ll be a critical member of the team, working in a close knit with the Product Manager and will be responsible for making important interface decisions through well designed wireframes. You should be able to handle complex product specifications and translate them in to flawless wireframes.
You will be responsible for
- Understand project requirements and feature specifications.
- Define the projects UX needs and decide on the right UX structure.
- Design and deliver full set of highly detailed wireframes.
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design and functionality to developers.
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines.
You are expected to have
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferred in a design-related discipline.
- 5+ years work experience in designing digital web and mobile applications.
- Experience working with large scaled web projects with complex feature set and with 100+ screens.
- Strong portfolio as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Design and Prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision, …).
- Strong understanding of information architecture and interactive design principles.
- Ability to take feedback and iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Able to learn quickly and effectively apply new knowledge.
- Ability to work without receiving significant supervision.
- Strong analytic skills, problem-solving ability and high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage own task and time. Strictly meet predefined milestone & deadlines.
About Utopia Interactive
Utopia Interactive is a digital agency planning, designing, coding and running digital products for clients from all over the world (USA, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Netherlands, Germany, Australia …). We are a hand-picked expert team of 9 expert professionals, with 75+ combined years of experience. Our team is made up with talent coming from companies like Deloitte HP, BBC and PwC.
Utopia is not only a fully capable software house but also provides high-end user interfaces by approaching from a product perspective, considering both user needs and business needs. We are proud to have our work used by companies like FedEx, Kyocera, Qantas Airways, Nestle and Procter & Gamble.
What to expect
A position with great responsibility and great room for self success.
Working on interesting and attractive projects.
Opportunity to build a dream portfolio.
Competitive remote salary based on experience and skill level.
Flexible remote work with your own work hours.
International clients and international work environment.
This is a remote position
Utopia Interactive is a fully distributed team and this position doesn't requires you to be in company office. You would need to be in position to provide: your own workspace, your own computer and software, your own high speed internet connection.