Posted 6 months ago
Salesforce Advisory Services are trusted industry advisors to the region’s most significant organisations. Our experts engage customers on their business priorities, business & technology architecture & digital roadmaps to deliver amazing success with the Salesforce Customer Success platform. We live the Salesforce values every day: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, Giving Back, Equality, Wellness and Transparency.
We are looking for an experienced architect to join our team and help our customers achieve transformational business success through technology. As a Program Architect, you will be embedded with a customer as a full time technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform.
Through our extended onboarding program of formal certifications and internal training, you will become a trusted Salesforce expert delivering amazing customer satisfaction. As a successful Program Architect, you will:
- Become a trusted technology advisor to Asia’s most significant organisations
- Develop strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Build and apply best practices, lend expertise around enterprise architecture, delivery governance, change management and application lifecycle management
- Guide roadmaps and program vision with leading-edge industry and technology drivers and innovations
- Advise, mentor, educate and influence diverse teams including customer and partner resources
- Build relationships with partners internal and external, contributing to broader goals beyond the scope of your current engagement
- Grow the Advisory Services practice by leading strategic initiatives to develop the consulting practice and build reusable frameworks
- A passion for transforming businesses through technology
- Ability to understand and be responsive to customer needs and to advocate for customer success
- Extensive experience defining and delivering enterprise solutions for a major software domain (e.g. CRM, ERP, HR)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.