Posted 8 months ago
Senior Project Manager
Join our entirely remote team which has been continually operating since 2010. We are self sustaining and not funded in anyway. We provide development and design services, primarily on mobile, to Fortune 500 companies around the world.
We are looking to replace one of our departing Senior Project Managers in the coming weeks. The role will be to work exclusively with one of our larger Texas based clients, managing a network of a dozen mobile projects with a team of roughly 20 developers and designers.
This is a full time W2 position open to US workers only, it is entirely remote but will likely require company paid travel to our clients site 4-6 times per year for a week at a time. We offer competitive pay and benefits including healthcare and 401k with company match. We are seeking an immediate start.
- Above all fantastic written and spoken interpersonal skills, this position is at its heart a people wrangling job.
- Background in business management and business operations
- Experience working with remote teams
- Background in software development, particularly mobile.
- Project management experience
- MacOS experience
- iOS/iPhone experience
- Comfortable using modern business tools and software
- Setting and managing client and developer expectations
- Working with the client to determine project specifications and requirements
- Facilitating and obtaining an estimation/effort level from the team for all work
- Running meetings and generating real time progress reports
- An almost border collie skillset in wrangling not just clients but in house staff
- Working closely with business analyst to develop project maps
- Assisting with other day to day operations at the company as needed
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Company computer equipment
- Remote work with flexible hours
- 401k with company matching
Please send resumes and cover letters for consideration.