Posted 10 months ago
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Senior Python Developer based anywhere in Europe to join the team working on an exciting new Big Data/Machine Learning platform. This is a full time placement with significant opportunities for growth and advancement as one of the first employees of the company.
**The Company **
causaLens is a deep-tech startup based in London backed by prominent VCs. We are on a mission to develop a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time. We develop the next generation of autonomous predictive technology for complex and dynamic systems. We call it the CLPU (causaLens Predictive Unit). Our technology helps large organisations optimise business outcomes at scale.
Visit www.causaLens.com to find out more.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference. We will offer guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for professional development.
Developing an automated machine learning platform for quantitative finance. The application stack is Python, Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, Keras, Django, Celery, Postgres, AWS, GCP.
* Smart, capable and can write clean code
* Ability to design and architect high-performance distributed software
* Development experience in at least one scripting language - preferably Python
* Interest in machine learning/big data (prior experience plus)
* Knowledge of the Git version control system
* Good organisational skills both in management of time and code
* Ability to effectively work remotely (from home or a coworking space)