Posted over 1 year ago
Bisnow is the largest producer of news and events within the commercial real estate industry across North America, Canada, the UK and Ireland. Like any other industry, executives within CRE need to be informed and connected to do their jobs well. And in CRE, doing your job well means doing smarter deals and more of them.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. We aspire to be the most data-driven and humanizing digital media, live events and intelligence platform in the galaxy — and through this effort, drive the industry to do smarter business. From events and news to branded content and video, our singular voice, attitude and perspective reaches 18 million all-digital readers and more than 100,000 industry insiders who attend our 300+ Bisnow events each year. Operating in more than 50 cities across North America and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
We are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our engineering team and help institute industry standard QA processes to help accelerate code acceptance, general functional testing, regression testing and to aid in deployment of our systems and services. This person will own the entire testing lifecycle and implement best practices to help take our software quality to the next level. As our team is still small, this is an excellent opportunity for someone ambitious to join and help establish guidelines and procedures for how we should test our software and what automated testing systems we should be investing in.
- Review product specifications and work with product stakeholders to validate expected behavior of all products.
- Plan and build out procedures for testing various software setups including RESTful APIs and browser based web applications.
- Review new code and develop plans with the engineering owner to review and validate PRs.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results.
- Identify and log bugs accurately and quickly in Jira.
- Perform regression testing in an automated fashion to ensure daily operations are not impacted.
- Help troubleshoot issues and work with customer service to surface issues to engineering.
- 3-5 years of QA testing experience in a dynamic engineering environment.
- Knowledge of general software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with automated testing tools and suites.
- Experience planning and executing software tests.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- We have a highly competitive compensation structure that rewards those who win, incredibly well.
- Vacation is important and we want you to take it. We’re also not into bureaucracy so tracking vacation sounds insane and that’s why we decided to offer unlimited vacation.
- Health, dental, vision, commuter, short term disability and 401k benefits are included for all our employees.
- You’ll get to work with smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate. Period.)