Posted 9 months ago
We’re looking for fresh talent to join our growing development team!
In this position, you will work side-by-side with our Lead Developer on challenging tasks, pivotal to our growth. VOD and OTT market is developing fast, and you will help us continually grow and strengthen our platform. As a company, Uscreen is changing fast and we want to work with quick learners, adaptive people who can easily shift gears.
As our new Software Engineer, you will work on main Ruby on Rails application and services written in Crystal and Elixir. You will be responsible for building new features to help customers to monetize their videos and help them to grow.
- Strong foundation of design principles.
- 2+ years of experience
- Working experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework
- Working experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, Redis
Nice to have:
- Understanding of Elixir and Crystal.
- Experience working with ElasticSearch
- Full-time (40 hours per week) job with a contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
Apply here https://bit.ly/2W4dDjG – don’t forget to add the link to your GitHub!
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize in-person / online interview with the successful candidates