Posted 4 months ago
Stuart here, founder of Booster Apps
We are a fast growing growing B2B SaaS company looking for an experienced full stack Ruby on Rails engineer to help tackle some interesting and challenges in scaling a SaaS company. (100% remote)
To give a small indication, we process roughly 15-20M Sidekiq Jobs per day.
I have been in the SaaS startup world for the last 15 years and I have been working with Ruby on Rails every day since 2008 (Rails 2.1 🙂)
We're looking to add to our small knit experienced team in scaling our company.Things we love: ❤️
- Helping over 400,000 Shopify merchants who have installed our software.
- Working on interesting engineering stuff! - but we're also not afraid to getting our hands dirty in any area of a Rails app.
- Helping our fellow team members
- Having a stress free work environment!
Things we avoid: 🤮
- Micro managing
The right candidate will have:
7+ years professional software development experience with Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Postgres, Sidekiq and Redis.
- Passion to make a difference in a startup environment
- Be able to take a task and make it your own without much guidance
- Experience working with agile software development processes
Ruby on rails: 7 years +
Nice to have, but not required:
- Shopify API
- Facebook Messenger API
Does this sound like you would be a good fit?
Please complete the application form
and we'll be in touch. If not, no worries, perhaps we will cross paths again in the future!
** IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE APPLYING:**
The WWR team is helping us find suitable candidates (Yay!).
Before clicking the Apply for this Position button, please ensure you have completed the application form first.
👉👉Click here to complete the application form
Thank you! 🙏
Stuart @ Booster Apps