Posted 12 months ago
Oracle delivers world class Linux and virtualization solutions for international business customers. We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive that can sell our solutions to senior business and technical decision makers in major global corporations headquartered in Switzerland and France
enables organizations to meet future needs by providing optimal application performance, minimal downtime, reduced security and corporate compliance risk and lower total operating costs. We aim to make Oracle Linux the world leading Linux distribution. Oracle Linux Premier Support provides world class global 24x7 support and problem resolution in 145 countries. We believe the quality of this support is unmatched by any other provider and includes access to new versions of the distribution, high availability tools, back porting, bug fixes and patch updates all packaged within a 10 year life cycle support model.
enables cus tomers to rapidly deploy critical enterprise application and private cloud infrastructure solutions. Oracle VM facilitates the deployment and operation of your enterprise applications on a fully certified platform to reduce operations and support costs while simultaneously increasing IT efficiency and agility. Going beyond simple server consolidation, Oracle VM server virtualization is designed to enable rapid enterprise application deployment and simplify lifecycle management.
The Senior Sales Executive will have full responsibility for meeting and exceeding the long term territory revenue ambitions. We are looking for a talented individual that can start by building our business interests in a cross vertical territory that includes Finance, Retail, Telecommunications, Manufacturing and Government. This position should appeal to an experienced sales individual that has the ambition to succeed in one of the world's leading technology corporations.
- Building a strategic territory plan
- Identifying customer opportunities
- Qualifying key customers
- Formulating sales engagements and negotiation strategies
- Closing business in line with Oracle policies
- Growing confidence within the team
- Leading a virtual team in a matrix managed organization
- Working closely with other lines of business to ensure a coordinated approach
- Building the basis for long term future success
- Demonstrated success in delivering a sustainable revenue plan for your business
- Experience in complex enterprise and commercial sales transactions
- Strong experience in building sales pipeline, managing a forecast and closing opportunities
- Experience in with direct sales teams, channel partners and remote telesales to achieve mutual success
- An ability to build and sustain strong collaborative internal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Product and market knowledge in both Linux and Virtualization is essential
- A track record capturing key customers that serve as proof sources for the go-to-market strategies and value proposition
- Relentless focus on customer success and satisfaction, resulting in reference able accounts and positive brand awareness
- Provide guidance to all stakeholder organizations including development, product management, consulting and customer support, establishing an effective virtual team approach towards driving a consistent set of common goals.
Oracle is looking for a seasoned Senior Sales Executive and potential sales leader. The individual must be a high energy, self-motivated, hands on, credible with customers, and take charge of complex situations and drive towards win-win solutions. Additional characteristics include:
Oracle - Engineered for SUCCESS:
- Extensive experience selling Linux and Virtualization technology
- You will have worked for a major Linux distribution or Virtualization provider
- You will have 10 years sales experience in sector working with enterprise customers
- Proven success closing big deals and working with customers to deliver sustainable business
- You will live in Switzerland or Austria
- Native French and fluent English is essential. Fluent German would also be advantageous.
- Demonstrated success working as a highly effective employee in a complex matrix organizational structure
- BA/BSc degree with an MBA/MSc also being preferred
Oracle Recruiting: "Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent"
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- A competitive compensation package that is aligned with your qualifications and includes an employee benefits scheme
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).