Posted over 1 year ago
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We're a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Red Hat's Operations team is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Analyst to join us in Raleigh, NC. In this role, you will provide analysis and support for the North America (NA) Sales management team and be involved in key forecasting and decision making. You'll work with our sales and channel operations analysts to gather consistent and accurate information to report to the Sales, Finance, and management teams. You will also be responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting the sales pipeline, developing and tracking KPIs, and reviewing the strategic objectives of the Sales management teams. As a Senior Sales Operations Analyst, you will develop analyses and presentations for the leadership that contain insightful and useful intelligence based around Red Hat’s sales activities.
- Work closely with stakeholders to turn business problems into analytical projects
- Conduct sales analysis and provide direction and insight to support the NA Sales management team
- Develop analyses and presentations for the management that contain insightful and useful information
- Gather, model, and visualize data from across the company
- Participate in various structured and improvised planning and analysis projects
- Work under tight deadlines and for extended hours during the quarter or year-end periods as needed
- Develop understanding of Red Hat’s workflows and a detailed understanding of its policies
- Transform key findings into visual presentations, including graphs and charts
- Give tasks to the Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team based on capacity needs and supervise delivery accuracy, formatting, and completeness
- Collaborate internally to analyze and test the accuracy of data sets to solve business problems and conduct data mining for enablement and planning
- Evaluate existing business processes and systems to identify gaps and opportunities for their streamlining
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or other quantitative scientific field with 5 years of related experience supporting a sales organization, or a master’s degree in business administration or other quantitative scientific field with 3 years of related experience supporting a sales organization
- Advanced spreadsheet skills, including proven experience managing and summarizing large and diverse datasets, compiling sales reports, and performing analyses
- Experience working for or with a sales management and field, business consulting, or marketing organization
- Ability to understand complex system logic and processes and use this knowledge to analyze strategic decisions
- Experience collaborating with sales teams to gather critical information and deliver data-driven analyses and recommendations
- Experience using at least one data mining tool like SAP BusinessObjects (BOBJ) or SAS
- Ability to use different tools at the same time like BOBJ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, QlikView, or SAS along with broader techniques to create innovative solutions
- Experience reporting in a customer relationship management (CRM) system like Salesforce.com (SFDC), SAP Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM), Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, or Infor CRM
- Familiarity with building complex data analyses, writing custom logic, and joining datasets together to achieve results
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.