Posted 20 days ago
While we have offices in Seattle and Las Vegas, we are seeking the best talent to join our team and will consider Remote/Telework options for candidates located anywhere in the US.
Are you passionate about Site Reliability Engineering? Do you enjoy helping solve hard problems through collaboration? Do you enjoy teaching and mentoring other engineers to help foster the SRE mindset?
is seeking passionate Engineers that believe SRE principles are the way to build a solid platform that can evolve quickly to meet customer needs. Your day to day will be automating manual tasks, supporting other engineers in SRE related activities, and being an advocate for solid engineering practices based on SRE principles.
- Promote a cross-team culture of accountability, customer obsession, and quality focus.
- Mentor junior team members on techniques, technology, and mindset.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy automation in place of human toil.
- Contribute expertise in the development and use of systems management frameworks (IE Ansible, Nomad, Docker, Kubernetes, and vendor-specific tooling) for the automated activities surrounding systems management and deployment.
- Automate the automation – apply CI/CD, automated testing, and git-based workflows to processes and tools development.
- Contribute to designing, implementing, and improving monitoring and analysis systems.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- 5-10+ years of systems engineering and/or software development experience.
- Scripting and task automation experience with standard languages and frameworks (git, bash, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc).
- You have developed, debugged, improved software projects using Go, Python, C++, or similar languages.
- Demonstrated knowledge with configuring and operating software in cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with monitoring, analysis, and alerting systems (DataDog, Circonus, etc.)
- Knowledge with incident management and resolution.
- Proficient with Agile principles and practices.
- A love for constantly learning new things and avoiding complacency.
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Paid time off every year to volunteer and generous parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
iStreamPlanet is one of the largest streaming platforms in the world for broadcasters; doing thousands of events a year such as March Madness, World Cup, and even the Olympics. You probably have not heard of us but we power some of the most well-known media brands in the world. Our mission is to provide a one-stop platform for the media industry as they convert from traditional broadcast to all online streaming over the next decade. We are backed by giants such as WarnerMedia (owners of Warner Brothers, HBO, Turner, etc.) and are at the heart of changing how you get your sports and entertainment in the future.
iStreamPlanet Co., LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. iStreamPlanet does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.