Posted about 2 months ago
Our mission is to help organizations, big and small, embrace the cloud-native culture. We believe that cloud-native organizations can better help their customers and improve their businesses.
We are drastically improving the way engineers and developers work with Ambassador (https://www.getambassador.io), the leading Kubernetes-native API Gateway built on Envoy Proxy. With thousands of users including Microsoft, PTC, Ticketmaster, and Cisco, the Ambassador OSS Slack channel boasts nearly 2000 members. What better way to spend your time than creating bleeding edge technology that is respected and beloved by the open source community?
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer who can join the Ambassador development team to push our ambitious roadmap forward.
- Develop, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Own Envoy development efforts
- Actively engage with the upstream Envoy community and become a trusted contributor
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Strong proficiency in C++
- Proficient in network programming
- Distributed system experience
- Experience working on a cloud software application or infrastructure
- Open source development experience
- Proficiency working with Git
- Plus: Experience using Envoy Proxy, Kubernetes and/or Docker