Posted over 1 year ago
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
SmileDirectClub is seeking a Senior C# / .NET Software Engineer to join a fast paced dynamic engineering team working on turning a large monolith into a suite of slick domain driven micro-services. You should have substantial service creation and consumption expertise and a solid understanding of contract first service design. Performance, concurrency, scale and fault tolerance are the cornerstones of your design and implementation. In-depth knowledge of C#, .NET Core 2.0 and .NET Standard will allow you to create versatile micro-services that cater to every facet of the SmileDirectClub business.
* Mentor and support a team of passionate technical professionals fostering a high performance culture.
* You will be a part of setting a culture of creativity, innovation and excellence in all areas of engineering and technology.
* Establish and follow coding standards and best practices for mobile development.
* Collaborate with a team of architects working on multiple diverse projects.
* Mentor and train developers.
* Provide architectural expertise in all areas of mobile application development.
* Motivate and inspire developers and evangelize the architecture’s features for the enterprise.
* Build technical proof of concepts for emerging requirements.
* Convert technical proofs into working software in a clear and concise fashion.
* Analyze and optimize inefficiencies in existing systems .
* Identify and implement enterprise level best practices regarding distributed architecture and persistence at scale.
* Ensure that all selected tooling is in line with the company technology strategy.
It will really make us smile if you have…
* Clear and concise communication skills and advanced level of English.
* .NET Core 1.0 & 2.0
* Entity Framework Core 2.0
* Exposure and experience with one additional open source stack e.g. Python, Ruby, Go
* Extensive cloud experience preferably in Amazon Web Services or Azure.
* Experience utilizing container based delivery strategies (Docker, Kubernetes).
* Experience with implementing and developing upon a content management system.
* Experience internationalizing and localizing applications.
* Solid grasp of an APM tool such as New Relic, Application Insights etc.
* Understanding of the SDLC and Agile development methodology
* Experience with GitHub, Continuous Integration and optionally continuous delivery mechanisms.
* NoSQL and search engine experience; ElasticSearch, Couchbase, Redis, Mongo, Dynamo
* RDBMS experience; Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle
* Interoperability framework experience; Protocol Buffers or equivalent.
* Demonstrable micro-service/SOA design and implementation experience.
* Expert knowledge in service topology, protocol, security and discovery; SOAP, REST
* Understanding of multi-threaded and concurrent programming techniques.
* Understanding of enterprise level software design patterns.
* Understanding of API Gateways and service discovery.
* 5-7 years as a .NET focused software engineer.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience at an enterprise level.
Benefits of joining the club:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401K with match
* Aligner and Whitening Benefit
* Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn’t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo.com/284966502