Posted almost 2 years ago
# Role Description
Tigera is looking for passionate and skilled Golang software engineers to join us in our mission to secure the next generation of cloud native applications. At the heart of our strategy is a set of open source networking and security projects (currently Calico, flannel, and Canal) that define the new gold standard for application connectivity within large scale cloud environments, such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, and related technologies. Building upon this open source foundation, we are working on complementary commercial offerings to help enterprises build and operate cloud native applications and infrastructures, securely and at scale.
You will be joining a team that is highly engineering-focused with a culture that values diversity, collaboration, agility and innovation, keeping us one step ahead in the exciting and fast moving cloud-native technology space.
* 2+ years of experience with the Golang programming language.
* A drive to get things done in a highly collaborative, agile development environment.
* Experience with one or more of the following areas and technologies: Networking, Security, Kubernetes, Docker, related or similar.
* Experience developing, securing or operating cloud scale applications or infrastructure.
* Experience or familiarity with any of these technologies: Istio, Envoy, CNI, OpenShift, Docker
* Experience in an open source based company, with a focus on cloud, networking and/or security.
- United States & Canada