Posted 6 months ago
We’re looking for experienced software engineers to help us maintain and grow our core sports analytics research platform. Your primary role will be full-stack web application development, including working with product stakeholders to improve existing features and create new ones. You’ll participate in architecture and design discussions with other engineering team members. You may interface with engineers from our partners or clients regarding integrations or buildout of custom functionality.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and brief answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why do you want to work at TruMedia?
- Why do you feel you would be a fit for this role?
- What perspectives can you bring to the role that will make us better?
- Is there anything else we should know about you?
TruMedia Networks is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage applications from candidates from groups traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry.
- You have 2+ years experience in software engineering.
- You have production experience building full-stack web applications, preferably with Node.js
- You are self-motivated. You can take a feature request or goal and run with it with minimal oversight.
- You have experience with software version control, preferably Git.
- You are a knowledgeable sports fan and want to work in the sports industry.
Ideally, you have experience and interest in one or more of the following:
- Improving software development infrastructure and workflow using technologies like cloud computing (AWS), GitHub, Slack, Docker, Webpack
- Scaling Node.js applications
- Automated software testing using continuous integration
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Flexible remote work environment. Remote work is part of TruMedia’s DNA. We currently have team members located across the United States.
- Make meaningful contributions to a highly-regarded product used by professional sports teams and major media companies.
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Annual company gathering. Previous gatherings have been in Boston and Las Vegas.
- Opportunities to attend related conferences such as the Sloan Sports Analytics Conference
Please submit your resume and brief answers to the questions listed at the top to email@example.com