Posted about 2 months ago
- This role is focused more on the database side of the business. The ideal candidate enjoys spending time in the database.
- Work as part of a dynamic team on the development of Health Desk
- Deliver across product life-cycle, from concept/requirements to final product
- Integrate product with our customers and business partners
- Work directly with clients to gather custom requirements and provide product training
- Author training material and documentation to be provided to clients
- Provide timely and professional customer support when required.
- Improve processes to accelerate delivery timelines
- Code must be clean and easy to understand
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- SQL (SQL Server/Azure): Query optimization - Being able to easily identify the pain points in a query and fix them. Index creation and maintenance. On-Premise database setup best practices.
- DevOps: CI/CD (Teamcity/Octopus), Azure maintenance, Azure functions, etc.
- No SQL: RavenDB, Couchbase, Hadoop, etc.
- Self starter that must be able to work independently on all aspects of software development from requirements gathering to delivery
- Customer facing skills
- Experience with Azure