Posted 3 months ago
This position is responsible for the entire pipeline of creating web apps in an agile environment. This includes creating technical specs, development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintenance, and post-implementation support. You will work closely with a team of remote developers and external partners to maintain and develop customized in-house applications and integrate with different third party API.
You will be working with management on the west coast of USA (Pacific timezone), and working with a remote team in the Philippines. Must be willing to be available for meetings with management between 10am-7pm Pacific timezone.
- Minimum of 4 years of web app building experience.
- Experienced in using vanilla HTML/PHP/JS/CSS.
- Experienced in Laravel, VueJS, ReactJS, SASS
- Experienced in web services, including REST and SOAP
- Experience working with 3rd-party APIs that use JSON/REST/XML/SOAP.
- Familiarity with caching services (e.g., Memcached, Varnish, CDN) preferred.
- Experience working in a team-based development environment. Familiar with code branching methods (e.g., Gitflow Workflow) and software containers (e.g., Docker).
- Ability to work directly with both customers and external partners to translate user needs into requirements documents and coordinate testing, implementation, and training for these requests
- Capable of independently researching, analyzing, evaluating and documenting issues, products, and solutions
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
Bonus points and Preference
- Understands unit testing and E2E testing concepts. Experience with PHPUnit, Mocha, BrowserStack, Selenium WebDriver or Cypress.io a plus.
- Have experience with an ad platform’s API (e.g., Facebook, Adwords, etc).
- Have deployed in production a high-performance, scalable and public-facing scalable web application using PHP.
- Experienced in affiliate tracking and ad tech
What we offer
We offer competitive compensation. You’ll be working from home but will get plenty of support (and dog selfies) from our friendly staff via Slack and Skype. This is a telecommute position with flexible schedule -- you can work from home from anywhere.