Posted 6 days ago
Moovweb is a profitable, venture-backed growth stage company whose mission is to give shoppers back the trillion seconds they waste each year waiting for commerce websites to load. Our product is the only one that guarantees sub-second page loads. It does this by bringing data from databases to the edge of our network and then streams that data into the browser 5 seconds before shoppers tap a link. Customers include Venus Fashion, Revolve, 1-800-Flowers, and United Airlines. Spend a few mins browsing through https://www.thetiebar.com
on your phone to experience the amazing speeds our product, Moovweb XDN, enables.
- Sell the value of our XDN to IT Buyers!
- Win the trust of web developers, dev ops engineers, and IT executives
- Be the expert that articulates Moovwebs XDN’s powerful offering and capabilities
- Interact directly with prospective buyers to provide technical clarity on the value of the XDN and represent the technical expertise of Moovweb’s product team
- Provide feedback to product, engineering, and marketing teams. The role requires confidence in one’s ability to learn fast as role will be interacting with the CEO, CTO, VPs of Engineering, Sales, and PS on a daily basis
- Be relentless about standardizing the sales process by turning every one-to-one sales interaction into reusable, one-to-many materials that help others at Moovweb (e.g., internal and external slides, one-pagers, videos, documentation, PoCs, kill sheets, objection handling docs)
- Lead small team of developers to build PoCs
- Work closely with prospect’s IT teams and compel them to use the product during the evaluation phase
- 3+ years of enterprise software selling experience to IT
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Alignment with what Moovweb values: choosing growth over comfort, learning fast, and exercising great judgement
- Natural talent for soft selling, being compelling, and hearing the unspoken
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment while wearing multiple hats
- Outstanding creative problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement through a Moovweb XDN platform capability
- Experience building websites as a developer. React experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POCs
Moovweb offers a competitive salary, equity, and other benefits including 401(k), full medical/dental/vision package with financial support for families, unlimited vacation policy, an inviting office in a prime location (San Francisco), community volunteering opportunities, sports groups, Wellness Program, Movie Night, and fun team outings. Our team members are based all over the world, including Europe, Chile and throughout the US. We have two main hubs in the U.S in SF and Chicago. We know how to make remote work work! Read our CEO’s article about this here
Moovweb is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Moovweb will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.