Posted about 1 year ago
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- Assigned to finance strategic Accounts.
- Sells Digital Transformation projects into these customers where relationships have been cultivated.
- Account plans closely map to and influence the customer's strategic board level priorities
- Seek, identify and initiate new go to market propositions through application of Industry knowledge
- Identification of business value that the customer was not previously aware of
- Has a plan in place to take SFDC to a lighthouse deal
- Engages with Decision Makers to position salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Successfully interacts at the C-level.
- Drives significant coordination amongst groups such as Sales Engineers, Sales Specialists, Marketing, Business Development, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc. to drive account strategy.
- Partners with GSIs and Services to create a business solution and technical delivery plan.
- Provides mentoring relationship to more junior Account Executives and virtual team members.
- Conveys leadership, authority and confidence with every interaction, no matter what form the message; presentation, orally and in writing
- Accurately forecasts and achieves revenue goals.
- +15 years of solutions selling experience.
- Knowledge of Finance/banking sector.
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Effectively optimizes internal and external networks.
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Excellent at leveraging C-level and LOB relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchase plan
- Ramp up schedule including training boot camp in San Francisco at hire and continuous sales and product training
- Career Advancement in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.