Posted 10 months ago
We're on the lookout an Enterprise Support Engineer to join our growing team that is serious on pursuing one goal: Making our customers awesome! Here at Atlassian, we help teams turn ideas into reality with our world-class collaboration tools.
Our Enterprise Support Engineers hit that sweet spot between a technical and customer facing role and focus on providing advanced support and product expertise to our largest customers. You will be part of a passionate team of talented engineers across the globe, all united by their customer centric mindset and love of solving the deepest, gnarliest tech problems out there.
You will lead and participate in customer facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details.
In this role:
- You will wow our customers and partners by providing quality and timely support
- You will function as a lead level III support engineer working on our most important customer accounts
- You will work with other team members in Austin and other Atlassian offices globally
- You will become one of our team of specialists improving our support capabilities, capacity, and quality for our largest and most sophisticated customers
- You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and solving problems across one-to-many Atlassian products
On your first day, we'll expect that:
- You have extensive experience in support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community
- You are an expert in SQL databases and can troubleshoot Java applications like a pro!
- You posses profound knowledge and understanding of multiple operating systems, such as Linux and Windows.
- You have deep understanding of networks, load balancers and proxies.
- You are deeply familiar with web applications and the principles behind them, such as HTTP and REST.