Posted over 1 year ago
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible for implementing Salesforce products and solutions, utilising web-based technologies and applying enterprise system integration and security architectures.
Ideally, the candidate has a CRM and/or ERP implementation background, Salesforce.com experience and certification is advantageous. However, candidates with a solid technical architecture and development background in Java, .Net and integration will also be considered.
- Support Technical Architect in requirements gathering sessions and producing requirements and design documents.
- Develop Integrations, security, single-sign-on and application customizations.
- Implement development and release process.
- Configure products and solutions, and perform quality testing.
- Develop training materials and conduct training to customers.
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience implementing and integrating enterprise systems
- Strong customer facing experience
- Software vendor background will be advantage
- Ability to deliver integration projects using established integration technologies and EAI-tools
- Experience with web and/or cloud application development in Force.com, Heroku, SpringSource, Amazon RDS, Azure, J2EE or .Net
- A good understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Travel regularly with average of 30% but may be higher as required by client engagements
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce and/or the salesforce.com API
- Completion of several salesforce.com projects in development roles
- Experience with data extraction, transformation and load tools
- Expertise in Single Sign On, Master Data Management, Social Enterprise Technologies or Data Warehousing
- Thai speaking candidates would be given preference as this role would be covering Thailand, thus local language skills are needed.
- Detail-oriented and motivated individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Intensity, drive and the desire to succeed
- Analytical, resourceful and creative problem solving skills
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skill
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.