Posted 11 months ago
We are expanding our team and are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and intrinsically motivated SeniorTest Automation Engineer in a full-time position.
We are in the process of building our distributed office. It shouldn’t matter where you work from. We prefer you to work remotely, so please indicate where are you based.
We are aiming to strengthen the test automation strategy to ensure a high quality of Payoneer products. It includes deep involvement in the continuous delivery and test automation processes. You will analyze requirements, develop efficient and reliable test automation frameworks and share best practices with team members.
- Ensuring high quality of released software products
- Define, develop and maintain test automation frameworks for Web, Mobile, and REST API
- Integrate test automation frameworks to CI/CD pipeline and test management tool
- Coach QA engineers on test automation best practices
- Consult with product managers and merchant onboarding team about the best approach to automate the testing for specific deliveries.
- Perform automated and manual test execution in collaboration with external parties to ensure full coverage of end-to-end scenarios
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as test automation engineer or developer in test
- Solid experience in development of test automation frameworks for Web, Mobile, or REST API
- Experience with common test automation tools and services (Selenium, Appium, Junit, Postman)
- Good knowledge of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
- Good understanding of agile principles and development processes
- Ability to grasp complex dependencies between systems, quick understanding of complex processes, analytical skills
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience in the payment processing industry
- Proficiency in the Atlassian Suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with test management tools such as TestRail
- Experience with test automation tools and services (Rest Assured, Espresso, BrowserStack)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- ISTQB certification
- A post-secondary or university degree is an asset. Relevant, proven experience and knowledge works too
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and spirited team that knows how to have fun
- High potential for personal development
- The ability to have an impact and shape the future of Merchant Services at Payoneer
- A working environment built around people
- The possibility to do remote work in accordance with company policies
- Other benefits from free beverages and monthly team breakfasts to a flexible working style and a spacious, naturally lit office space