Posted 10 months ago
The Mozilla Taipei UX and Visual Design team is a fun lovin' bunch of people dedicated to help design great products that make sense and bring joy to our users. The team is formed by members from multidisciplinary fields and we encourage creativity as well as critical thinking. Join us if you are interested in collaborating with talents around the world and designing products that aims to shape the future of the web!
This position will be based in Taipei office.
As a Senior UI Designer at Mozilla, you will
Your professional profile...
- Lead the design for multiple projects, from research, concepting and validation, through documentation, implementation and launch.
- Partner with the product management, engineering, business strategy, community and other teams to move the design forward.
- Participate in field research and able to translate research insights into product design.
- Create interaction/visual design specs and related design documents.
- Create UI visual designs, motion graphic and related design documents with efficiency.
- Produce high quality visual mockups from wireframes, and deliver final design assets ready for development.
- Pair up with interaction designers to optimize the user experience.
- Raise and resolve open issues that may prevent progress.
- Work closely with the broader team of designers to ensure your designs align across the broader product family.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide meetings that may happen in an unfriendly time.
- Communicate with global design teams and the broader community on design goals and status.
- Positive attitude and are flexible, pragmatic and open to new ideas.
- Great visual/ motion design and communication skills for working with cross-functional and agile teams.
- Desired skill sets: Problem framing and solving skills as well as ability to rapidly generate, visualize and iterate design solutions in collaborative environment.
- Experience: Minimum three years of experience working on mobile interaction/visual design and a strong design portfolio.
- Education: Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in product interaction/visual design, human computer interaction, industrial design or related field.
- Language: Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Experience in designing across multiple device types and platforms is a plus.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.