Senior UX Designer – Secureworks – Austin, TX, Atlanta, GA, or US – Remote
Austin, Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Remote – Alabama, United States
- Remote – Arizona, United States
- Remote – Arkansas, United States
- Remote – California, United States (All Other)
- Remote – California, United States (Bay Area)
- Remote – California, United States (LA/Orange County)
- Remote – Colorado, United States
- Remote – Connecticut, United States (All Other)
- Remote – Connecticut, United States (NY Metro)
- Remote – Delaware, United States
- Remote – District of Columbia, United States
- Remote – Florida, United States
- Remote – Georgia, United States
- Remote – Indiana, United States
- Remote – Iowa, United States
- Remote – Kansas, United States
- Remote – Kentucky, United States
- Remote – Louisiana, United States
- Remote – Maine, United States
- Remote – Maryland, United States (COUNTY – All Other)
- Remote – Maryland, United States (COUNTY – Charles, Prince Georges, Montgomery)
- Remote – Massachusetts, United States
- Remote – Michigan, United States
- Remote – Minnesota, United States
- Remote – Mississippi, United States
- Remote – Missouri, United States
- Remote – Montana, United States
- Remote – Nebraska, United States
- Remote – Nevada, United States
- Remote – New Hampshire, United States
- Remote – New Jersey, United States
- Remote – New Mexico, United States
- Remote – New York, United States (All Other)
- Remote – New York, United States (NY Metro)
- Remote – North Carolina, United States
- Remote – North Dakota, United States
- Remote – Ohio, United States
- Remote – Oklahoma, United States
- Remote – Pennsylvania, United States
- Remote – Puerto Rico, United States
- Remote – Rhode Island, United States
- Remote – South Carolina, United States
- Remote – South Dakota, United States
- Remote – Tennessee, United States
- Remote – Texas, United States
- Remote – Utah, United States
- Remote – Vermont, United States
- Remote – Virginia (COUNTY – Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William)
- Remote – Virginia (COUNTY – All Other)
- Remote – Washington, United States
- Remote – West Virginia, United States
- Remote – Wisconsin, United States
- Remote – Wyoming, United States
Secureworks (SCWX-NASDAQ) is a global leader in intelligence-driven information security solutions. We help organizations confidently pursue business goals in a digitally-connected world. Consistently recognized by industry analysts and readers’ polls, we are one of the best in the world at understanding and anticipating threat behavior. We see 250 billion events every day across 4400 clients in more than 55 countries, and our solutions work across all the layers of a client’s security environment, including 330 different vendor technologies. Join a talented, dedicated, and diverse team of researchers, analysts, engineers, consultants and business professionals who are focused 100% on protecting our clients from cyber threats. We seek out the brightest minds and empower our teams with the tools and support they need to fight the bad guys and maintain our company’s leadership in the cyber security industry.
Uniquely positioned to adapt as the industry evolves, we are also proud to be part of the Dell Technologies family. We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks is a world-class cybersecurity organization that has just launched RedCloak TDR, a new SaaS cybersecurity product that will enable IT professionals worldwide to monitor and secure their environments. We’re hiring for a UX team that will build the design vision for this next generation of cybersecurity software.
Our team is agile and growing. We are looking for multi-talented team members that can excel in one role and support in others. We need a Senior UX Designer to work hand-in-hand with the UX team, Product Management and Engineering to plan out the design in an iterative, fast-paced Agile development environment. You will be the leader of the UX design team, and ultimately responsible for the design that gets implemented with each sprint.
- Collaborate with User Research to coordinate testing efforts, interpret test results, and incorporate results into design efforts.
- Evangelize for the user experience throughout product, engineering, and management teams
- Create documentation such as personas and journey maps that represent the users and their problems across the organization.
- Work with Product Management to identify design priorities that will impact the end user experience
- Lead a user-centered design process that delivers well-documented, actionable designs in a cadence that integrates with the Agile development team
- Leverage user research and collaboration with Product and Engineering to develop design documentation such as wireframes
- Participate in User Research as necessary to support the Lead UX Researcher
- Collaborate with Visual Designers to develop prototypes and interaction specs that communicate the details of the interaction design to engineering
- Build a Design Language System to support design consistency throughout the application,
- Work with engineers and QA to ensure our designs are implemented in the best way imaginable.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer of enterprise web applications
- Demonstrated proficiency at working with technical, data-dense applications
- Fluency in best practices for interactive data visualizations,
- Strong command of all aspects and levels of UX design from information architecture, to systems and workflows, to micro-interactions,
- Ability to rapidly construct scenarios, workflows, and wireframes that solve user problems in ways that are intelligible and meaningful while leveraging best practices in UI and interaction design,
- Proficiency in modern wireframing and prototyping tools,
- Experience working with Agile development teams,
- Ability to work autonomously — this is a remote position so you need to be able to set your own schedule and follow through,
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects,
- Ability to lead meetings for diverse stakeholders,
- Ability to communicate the value and purpose of visual and UX design concepts to a technical and non-technical audiences,
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more other disciplines of UX Design such as: Information Architecture, Visual Design, Writing, or Prototyping,
- Ability to facilitate workshops to enable diverse stakeholders to build shared understanding, generate ideas, and make decisions.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, & Invision
- Experience working within and contributing to a structured design system.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity.
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here.
Job Family: Secureworks Remote
Job ID: R64814