Posted 11 months ago
The Mozilla Taipei UX team is a fun lovin’ bunch of people dedicated to help design great products that make sense and bring joy to our users. The team is formed by members from multidisciplinary fields and we encourage creativity as well as critical thinking. Join us if you are interested in collaborating with talents around the world and designing products that aims to shape the future of the web!
This position will be based in Taipei office.
As a UX Engineer at Mozilla, you will…
- Bridging the gap between design and development.
- Build low to high fidelity mobile prototypes to test and validate concepts.
- Work closely with designers and researchers to translate design concepts into working prototypes for user testing.
- Participate foreign field research and able to modify or build prototypes out in the field.
- Raise and resolve open issues that may prevent progress.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide meetings that may happen in an unfriendly time.
- Communicate with global design teams and the broader community on design goals and status.
- Positive attitude and are flexible, pragmatic and open to new ideas.
Your professional profile...
- Great communication skills for working with cross-functional and agile teams.
- Desired skill sets: Problem framing and solving skills as well as ability to rapidly generate, visualize and iterate design prototypes in collaborative environment.
- Experience: Minimum three years of experience working on Android mobile front-end development and a strong prototype design portfolio.
- Education: Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in computer science, human computer interaction, engineering or related field.
- Language: Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Familiar with mobile prototyping tools like: InVision, Principle, Flinto, Framer, Figma...etc
- Experience in iOS front-end development is a plus.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open and free is better than closed and controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice and transparency and give people more control over their lives online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.