Posted 2 months ago
About the Role and the Team
If you are constantly looking for new challenges and enjoy having dynamic workdays, we might have an opportunity for you! We are looking for a digital designer with 3-5 years of experience in any digital design field (product design, web design, UX/UI design, or similar) who takes pride in their pixel-perfect design skills and innovative visual ideas and is ready to be hired in Slovenia or Croatia on a permanent employment contract. You would join the team on a temporary basis (maternity cover) for 1 year.
Celtra Studio is Celtra’s global digital creative hub supporting Celtra clients with strategic, creative & consulting services. You’d be joining a team of Visual Designers and Creative Production Managers that work directly with brands and media companies (e.g. news publishers) to assure the creative success of their advertisers with Celtra solutions. Some of the brands currently working with Studio include adidas, Nike, P&G, Spotify, Mattel, Philip Morris, and others.
You will mostly work on design and animation tasks, help guide Designers, Jr. Designers, and Design Interns, and collaborate with Studio’s Lead Designers on the specific client and team goals. You will also play an active role in shaping the future of Studio’s services portfolio, creative credentials, as well as the future of Celtra’s software solutions, contributing feedback and improvement suggestions directly to the Product Development team.
- Independent execution and ownership of medium complexity design and production tasks (you will work under the mentorship and supervision of Lead Designers for the execution of more complex design and production tasks, and support achieving client/Studio goals).
- Mentoring Designers, Junior Designers, and Design Interns, and providing design feedback with guidance towards successful execution.
- Delivering high visual & production design standards.
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Digital Designer, freelance, or within an agency.
- Advanced skills in digital design, 2D animation, and video editing.
- Understanding of any digital design field (experience in product, web, UX/UI design).
- Good understanding of digital advertising best practices.
- Advanced skills in design software (Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma).
- Experience owning, executing, and presenting a creative concept from start to finish.
- Clear and confident client communication.
- Portfolio displaying work in digital design: conceptual examples, campaign work, animation, videos, motion graphics, etc.
- Detail-oriented, driven, well-organized and diligent, thriving and finding passion in a fast-paced, ever-evolving landscape.
- Team player, communicating well with other teams, and ready to work across time zones.
- Proficient knowledge of professional English.
As we are hiring on a permanent employment contract and this position is open in Ljubljana (SI) and Zagreb (CRO), you need to fulfill legal labor requirements (this means that non-EU citizens need working permits, and both non-EU and EU citizens need residence permits).
- Vibrant global working environment.
- Acquiring market high-demand skills.
- Working with TOP talents across the organization.
- Huge growth opportunities due to bold and ambitious growth plans accelerated by the recent investment from Symphony Technology Group (STG).
- Well-established people processes (Performance management, Talent Review, Retention and Succession Planning, Onboarding, Leadership development).
- Participation in Celtra Cares Program, focusing on activities for Employees (Gym, Brave Space events, Education budget), Teams (All Hands summer get-togethers, Co-working Weeks, Team buildings), and Society around us (Charity, Girls Do Code, Meetups).
- Unlimited remote working (regardless of Covid-19).
- Competitive salary and performance bonus.
- Health and pension coverage (comprehensive health coverage and additional pension insurance at 5,8% of your annual salary) Top-notch working equipment and 500 EUR budget for your home-office setup.
- Professional growth with up to 5.000 EUR budget per year for trainings, books, and events of your choice.
- Celtra’s Global Recharge vacation days added on top of your annual holiday plan.
- Free breakfasts & beverages, that are available in the office, and healthy packages delivered to your home.
Excited & want to find out more? So are we! You are invited to apply with an English CV as soon as possible. We accept applications until a position is posted.
Celtra is a global, remote-first computer software company creating design software tools to make the digital advertising (AdTech) world better. Our two cloud-based software products being used by global brands (Spotify, Nike, adidas, etc.), media, and agencies make their content (ad) production more efficient and enable their creativity at scale. Celtra was established in 2006 and is today driven by 250+ talents from hubs in Slovenia, US, UK, and Singapore.
Empowering Creativity through Diversity & Inclusion
Our mission is to empower creativity - and we cannot fulfill our mission without different perspectives. Diversity drives innovation, and Celtra is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Every employee is empowered at Celtra - no matter your race, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity. We hire the best, and develop our teams through continuous education and mentorship, in a community where everyone can bring their whole selves to work.
For more information about us, visit Celtra.com, Celtra Facebook, Celtra LinkedIn, or Celtra Twitter.