Posted 7 months ago
Cro Metrics, a leading Conversion Rate Optimization agency, is seeking a Sr. Web Analyst to work with our Growth Product Management team. You’ll be responsible for leveraging client quantitative data to uncover and validate A/B/n website testing opportunities, fielding analytics research requests from Growth Product Managers and clients. You’ll also be responsible for helping define standard templates and reports, and writing and articulating insights both for verbal and written delivery.
This is a contract position (10 - 30 hours per week initially) with the potential to hire full-time.
- Analyze quantitative data to surface UX friction points and audience behavior to uncover and validate testing opportunities that are related to client experimentation program objectives, goals, and roadmaps
- Execute ad hoc analytics research requests including uncovering data and insights to inform and/or validate A/B/n testing hypotheses
- Distill analytics data into actionable reports and key talking points to be presented to clients
- Audit client web analytics tools and create written findings that highlight areas of deficiency and what updates/optimizations will enable more in-depth tracking and analysis for experimentation program
- Create opportunity-driven analytics reports for prospective clients to support Business Development team
- Create templates and models for each type of client deliverable
Qualified Candidates Possess the Following
- Certified analytics background in tools such as Google Analytics, Data Studio and GTM, heatmapping platforms (Hotjar, FullStory, CrazyEgg, Clicktale). Other platforms such as Segment, Amplitude and Tealium are a big plus.
- Ability to configure analytics tools for maximum benefits including tag management, custom dimensions, etc.
- Ability to create data visualizations to uncover opportunities for website optimization using solutions like Data Studio
- Ability to create, analyze, and interpret conversion funnels by audience segments and behavior
- Applied knowledge of inbound channel attribution
- Ability to supplement and augment quantitative data with market research or other third-party data (when available)
- Keen ability to understand client business goals and align analysis by extrapolating metric data to identify trends and drive actionable insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills when distilling data into opportunities and insights that will be shared internally and with client stakeholders
- Experience presenting data and recommendations to executive stakeholders
If the above aligns with your skills, experience and passion, please apply and tell us why you believe you’re a good fit! Including a link to your LinkedIn profile is preferred over a resume, but feel free to do either or both.