Posted about 1 month ago
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate workflows for any type of company. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, workflows are everywhere, and Camunda is the technology of choice when it comes to automation.
Camunda is used by tens of thousands of open source users around the world. And hundreds of companies such as T-Mobile, 24 Hour Fitness, Lufthansa, Universal Music use Camunda’s enterprise edition to automate mission-critical processes. One of the fastest growing companies in Europe, Camunda is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Boston.
Reporting to the Director of Web Marketing, the Senior Web Developer will be the primary person for executing and reporting on digital marketing efforts. You will develop and execute our online presence across all channels, including websites, landing pages, and microsites. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing, implementing and measuring the online presence of a growing technology brand.
What you'll do
- Ensure highly optimized web traffic and conversions
- Implement frictionless user experience from first website hit to sign-up and optimize web lead generation and conversions
- Drive multiple website development projects including integration with other systems
- Monitor, analyze and report on website performance
- Manage all aspects of our web presence hands-on and across a cross-functional team
Who you are
- You have 5-7 years of web development experience and you have a deep understanding of web technologies
- You are fanatical about frictionless user experience of the website and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- You are comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- You are familiar with Git, ATOM and have some experience with CSM (e.g. WordPress, Drupal)
- You have experience managing multiple websites including microsites, multi-language and multi-device sites
- You have expertise in web performance reporting (Google Analytics) and you like hands-on design
- You have experience integrating websites with other systems including marketing automation and other back-end applications (HubSpot, Marketo, SFDC)
- You are a strong team player who thrives in diverse teams and a dynamic high-growth environment
- You have experience in the B2B technology market and you have worked in international organizations
What we have to offer
- You will join a fast growing company with an extremely motivated team
- The benefits of a start-up environment paired with the stability of a profitable business
- Medical benefits (general, dental, vision) for you and your dependants
- Competitive compensation, benefits and 20 days vacation
- Freedom of choice in your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free sports club membership
- Flexible working environment and you decide what works best for you
- Free conference attendance and job related training courses
- Annual company retreat at an international location
Camunda is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Did we pique your interest, apply now and learn more. For complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.