Posted 3 months ago
SEO Analyst Job (Remote, Part-Time to Full-Time)
Main Street ROI provides digital marketing services for small businesses. We are rapidly growing and we need a smart, ambitious, and seasoned SEO Analyst to help with all aspects of SEO for client campaigns.
This is a perfect match for you if have experience with all of the following:
- Conducting SEO audits
- Performing keyword research
- On-page optimization
- Local SEO
- Content marketing
- Building links and citations
- Google Analytics
At least 3 years of recent SEO experience is REQUIRED.
Do not apply UNLESS you can prove you possess the following:
- Excellent, professional communication skills via email and phone
- Ability to learn very quickly
- Friendly, upbeat personality and a desire to help people
This position is part-time, and remote. We’re headquartered in New York but we have team members across the USA.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
- The role of this position is to perform SEO audits, conduct keyword research, document on-page SEO edits (title tags, meta descriptions, etc), and develop monthly SEO plans for clients.
- This position will require phone calls and emails with our team members, as well as prospective clients and active clients.
HOW TO APPLY (READ CAREFULLY)
To be considered, email your resume addressed to Phil with this subject line: Your Name MSROI SEO Analyst
In your email, provide the following information:
- What is the title tag of our homepage?
- What tool(s) do you use to perform an SEO audit?
- How many years of experience do you have directly managing SEO?
- How many websites were you responsible for directly managing SEO?
- Have you worked at a marketing agency?
- Where did you first learn about this job opening?