Posted 5 months ago
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Experience managing Google AdWords accounts (preferably AdWords certified)
- Project management experience and certifications preferred
- Knowledge of project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, Sales Force, etc
- An understanding of web development (ability to write HTML / CSS /PHP is preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Demonstrate leadership capability with teams of 3 or more people (preferred)
- Experience with WordPress and/or Magento (preferred)
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Managing the workload of our SEO team: assigning tasks, following up on tasks, making sure client work is done well and is on time and on budget
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Participating in client meetings as needed
- Creating training, improving our work processes and identifying concerns and dealing with them appropriately
- Research and development of new online marketing methodologies
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to Digital Producers
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to team
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.