Posted over 1 year ago
The Service Cloud Expert is responsible for presenting our Service and Support product offerings (the Service Cloud) and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers based on a customer’s specific business requirements. The successful candidate should bring experience that establishes credibility and maintain a presence / delivery that is confident and assured. The primary goal of our team members is to remove all technical objections related to Service Cloud in the sales cycle.
- Evangelizing Service Cloud value to customers (including c-level execs and IT) and field teams
- Business requirements assessment and delivery of findings including key pain points, proposed solutions to meet business needs, and ROI where applicable
- Development of a technical sales strategy
- Configuring and effectively demonstrating our solutions in a way that closely reflects each customer’s business (tailored demonstrations)
- Discussing and proposing solution architecture that includes common call center infrastructure integration, back-office system integration, and workflow process definition
- Working well in a matrix organization, including AE field sales, SE service executives and implementation partners
- Execute enablement activities (Webinars, Best Practices, Knowledge Share, etc.)
- The Service Cloud Expert works closely with Field Sales teams and Service Cloud Account Executives, their peers, and product management to deliver the appropriate solution and establish credibility and trust with the customer.
Success will be measured by the overall performance of the sales team you support and individual performance.
- Fluency in Japanese in writing, reading, and speaking
- Deep functional understanding of call center/contact center operations and processes
- Curiosity and energy – ability to understand the customer’s true pain points and apply our solutions creatively to establish a differentiated architecture and solution
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied environments
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer/Architect for a CRM company or similar technology Contact Center related technology
- Ability to travel (up to 50% depending on location and assigned teams)
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Application configuration experience (applied understanding of setups / configuration of CRM solutions)
- Understanding of the Service Cloud product suite and platform
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies is an advantage
- Workflow / BPM / integration experience
- Past experience with one or more of the following CRM solutions: RightNOW, Microsoft, Siebel, Oracle on Demand, SAP, Pegasystems
- Back-office / ERP system understanding – order management, accounts receivable / payables, collections, contracts (service), installed base
- Experience working with a J2EE architecture: Java, XML, JSP, HTML, and SQL
- Experience with relational databases including Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Service
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.