Posted about 1 year ago
As a Site Reliability Engineer at Jira Align, youll work on keeping everything running efficiently as we scale our infrastructure to support the largest enterprise customers on earth.
Our engineers and designers run the show with management existing to support, not dictate. We hire creative people and give them the autonomy to do great work. We're strongly against separations of responsibility and throwing work "over the wall." Our SRE team shares on-call responsibilities with our backend developers.
Jira Align is designed to be flexible to support all of our customers' needs both in the cloud and on premise. We are automating our build, deployment, monitoring, security and more. Plus we are designing our solution to build even deeper integration within the Atlassian solution space.
- Comfortable owning the infrastructure and pragmatically solving problems dealing with complex systems.
- Working with developers to support the latest features that we have in development, like a new .Net Core REST API and Artificial Intelligence.
- Contributing your insights across the team to help us improve or re-architect existing systems for security, scale and extensibility.
- More About You
- You've been in the trenches building highly scalable, efficient, and resilient systems.
- You prefer lasting solutions, yet know the time and place for a quick hack.
- You're excited about Continuous Delivery and scaling the platform using existing technologies and integrating new ones.
- Youre comfortable deploying and monitoring the systems that youve built with tools like powershell, DSC, and Octopus.
- Youre a fast learner and can contribute from day one.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.