Posted about 1 year ago
Sitecore Developer (Remote)
We’re open to full-time remote team members who have a strong, collaborative approach to their work.
As a Sitecore Developer at MedTouch, you will work with a team of skilled developers to create new functionality and enhance existing solutions for Sitecore CMS sites. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into problem solving challenges and think creatively about ways to improve process and implement new and interesting technologies. Focusing specifically on healthcare websites, the work you produce will have a meaningful impact on the lives of patients around the country.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for our CMS websites using the latest industry standards and best practices.
- Design software application components using ASP.NET (C#) and other programming tools.
- Participate + lead in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews and a mentorship program.
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile scrum team and participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Triage + resolve complex, systemic issues reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
The job is just right if you have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft .NET.
- 2+ years of development experience in Sitecore.
- Previous experience developing strong collaborative work relationships while remote.
- Previous experience working in source control like Git or Subversion.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and IIS setup and configuration.
- Familiarity with SQL Server.
- Sitecore Certification.
- Microsoft Certifications for .NET, C#, AD, MVC.
- Familiarity with Drupal.
What we can offer you
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.