Posted 6 months ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a SMB Account Executive - EMEA to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
You will be partnered with the Customer Success team to expand and grow 400+ relationships with existing SMB InVision Enterprise customers.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Focus on expanding relationships with 400+ existing SMB InVision Enterprise customers
- Partner with Customer Success to drive value to our clients and identify further growth potential
- Develop upsell & cross-sell business opportunities through proactive efforts
- Educate and advise customers on the value of bringing multiple stakeholder teams (engineers, etc.) in the InVision connected workflow platform
- Be an advocate for InVision in the local design community
- Initiate discussions on design systems and the value of a centralized management system (InVision DSM)
- Manage full sales cycles in a consultative manner
- Manage against company revenue targets with uncapped earning potential
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment.
- 2+ years of sales or account management experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humour, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Experience managing high volume activities
- Ability to help people think about their problems differently and provide solutions
- Willingness to learn and adapt - this is a new role for EMEA in an ever-changing environment
- Fluent in multiple European Languages preferred
The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.