Posted 5 months ago
- The global leader in social media management servic
Position Title: Content Specialist (full-time & part-time roles available)
Position Type: Hourly ($10-11 USD / Hour) + benefits
Shifts Available: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CST, 4:00 pm to 12:00 am CST and 12:00 am to 8:00 am CST.
Bring YOUR passion to OUR team!
Do you love all things social media? Are you extremely detail-oriented and organized? Would you like to help manage the online reputation for some of the world’s largest brands? If you answered yes, we have an exciting opportunity for you! ICUC Social is looking for social media Content Specialists to join our unique, remote team who are available to work a variety of shifts - including days, evenings, overnights, and weekends.
Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people in a fun and ever-changing industry!
is a global team of 350+, that acts as an extension of our client’s brand on social media. Providing scalable management, protection, and revenue-generation services, we are thoughtful and revel in working with a range of clients across industries. We have specializations in several categories, with intimate knowledge of key metrics and a portfolio of work to prove it. Our Social Media Management Services are first-rate, and our work speaks for itself.
Our services include Review Management, Social Content, Strategy, Moderation, Community Management, Social Listening and Reporting, and more! Click here to learn more.
- Monitor and respond to comments on the client’s social accounts on behalf of the client, using their unique, brand voice
- Enforce the online community's safety and usage policies across multiple content areas and ensure that guidelines and rules are adhered to
- Craft engaging responses that encourage participation and the development of user-generated content to ensure that the online community is achieving its objectives
- 100% remote work from home - no commute to the office
- Bring your job wherever you go - all you need is a reliable internet connection and laptop
- Work with a diverse group of individuals - we’re global and so is our workforce
- You get to share your knowledge and expertise with our client’s customers
- All this plus a competitive compensation and benefits package!
What you need:
- Must have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with social media tools & interact with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content, etc.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the Internet including following current trends.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Strong written communication skills - spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Experience writing, editing, and crafting engaging content in the social media space using brand voice and following established guidelines
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to adjust written tone and voice to match each individual customer
- Experience with and knowledge and understanding of all social platforms
- Ability to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment
- High-speed internet connection (no data restrictions)
- PC/laptop or Mac: Processor of 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster. RAM: 6 gigabyte (GB)Display: 800x600, Camera (built-in or external), Headset with microphone, Operating System: Windows 8.1 or higher - For Macs, OSX 10.9 or higher Browsers: Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Opera / I.E. Anti-virus: Windows Defender or Mac Security Updates
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a criminal background check.