Posted over 1 year ago
As an Axelerant Social Media Marketer, your primary focus being is to develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts, including the social media marketing strategy for Axelerant through Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
, and others. Next, you will be required to execute all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc) for Axelerant.
You are expected to act as an advocate for the Axelerant in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate. In addition to this, you'll be responsible to measure and report the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
Beyond driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence, you need to explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target clients. Axelerant is looking for a highly motivated team member with experience and a passion for designing and implementing our content strategy, creating relevant content, developing brand awareness and to generate inbound traffic.
You'll work alongside other sales and marketing team members to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience. Going further, you will be needed to perform data analysis and make recommendations regarding the effectiveness of community engagement plans along with planning and implementing strategic plans to engage with communities related to Axelerant.
Lastly, you'll probably write at least two articles a month about around marketing or other topics of your interests that positively impact Axelerant, its peers, or its clients.
We're an organization with team members spread across multiple cultures and time zones. As such, you must be self-motivated in finding the right things to do and communicating proactively in English with the rest of the team.
- An extroverted, very social person who loves interacting with ALL kinds of people and getting to know new people.
- Proven written communication skills.
- Experience in web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Moz), and social media marketing applications (Hootsuite, Buffer, Tweetdeck, etc.)
- Knowledge in SEO/SEM/online media, analytics, web technology, mobile campaigns, community and the concepts of creative and brand strategy.
- Expertise and passion for social media and community-building online, including in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, market trends, best practices, and tools of the trade.
- Passionate about technology, gadgets, marketing and crowdsourcing.
- A highly collaborative and creative person with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Want to work in a growing startup environment.
- If Axelerant's brand is attacked, alleviate the situation; not intensify it.
- A high level of technical understanding.
- Passionately eat, sleep and breathe Axelerant.
- 3+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing or agency marketing role.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Exceptional business writing skills and can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content.
- Graduated with focus on Marketing or Journalism from a reputable university.
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks' native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and "the internet" to run it all.
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many timezones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and trainings.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistancewe'll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.