Posted about 1 year ago
We're looking for a Social Media & Talent Demand Generation Enablement Specialist to join our growing talent demand generation team. You need to be a data-driven professional who has a passion for developing social media campaigns to engage our targeted audiences and grow our social footprint. You'll be focused on growing our social media channels, developing an organic social media plan, community management, influencer activation, and content planning.
This position requires an understanding of social media channels and best practices and the ability to use data-driven insights to optimize campaign performance. You must be detailed-oriented and committed to executing on multiple assignments on tight deadlines.
Innovative, strong problem solving skills, data-driven, attention to detail, and a can-do attitude are the keys to success in this role.
- Develop and execute global organic social media content calendar
- Day-to-day management of organic social media channel
- Develop and research social media audience identification
- Monthly and quarterly organic social media analysis
- Identifies and fosters relationships with key social influencers
- Keep social content fresh and relevant by engaging in trending moments and creating engagement in innovative ways i.e. stickers on IG filters
- Build an organic lead program through social media channels
- Tracks and analyzes analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilizes this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Has a strong understanding of the roles we are hiring for, and places where to market towards these personas.
- Collaborates across multiple teams and pro-actively seeks out training, development and growth opportunities to become a better marketer.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure critical issues are handled quickly and professionally when needed
- Assists in the creation of recruiter enablement, including lunch and learns, social media best practices, etc.
- 2-3+ years marketing experience
- Deep understand of social media channels, including managing content calendars, handling critical issues on social, and growing a social media following
- Experience / understanding of A/B testing
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Results driven
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.