Posted 4 months ago
The Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp) has an opening for a talented and motivated developer to join our software product team. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in robust and maintainable code and likes to build well-designed software.
You will work in a flexible environment with a remote-friendly team where you will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to the position.
About the role
As a developer you will work directly with the software development team and the Vice President of Marketing & Technology to bring new products to market and enhance existing functionality to meet our user needs. You will:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of software products.
- Collaborate with the team to gather and define feature requirements.
- Help support the deployed production environment.
- Maintain and improve existing technologies.
- 2-4 years experience building, testing, and shipping production-ready software.
- Comfortable with the Ruby on Rails or similar web frameworks.
- Knowledge with HTML, CSS, and related technologies.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Have curiosity, like to explore technology, and are always growing and learning.
- Comfortable with basic Linux server administration tasks.
- Some experience with mobile platform development.
- Front-end UI/UX experience.
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Stock options
- Flexible work environment
We are based in Seattle, but remote is acceptable.