Posted over 1 year ago
PoliteMail Software was launched in 2006 to measure Microsoft Outlook & Exchange mail messages. Focusing in on enterprise employee communications in 2012, the company has seen rapid growth, making the Inc.5000 list in 2018 and having 27% of the largest US employers as customers.
The company has an aggressive road map of new features, customer requests and new product releases.
100 % Remote after training is complete, required to come on site for initial on boarding
Responsible for various projects that have been identified related to SQL stored procedures, ODATA models & controllers and associated unit testing. Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Responsible for various projects that are related to SQL stored procedures, ODATA models, and controllers and associated unit testing.
* Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software and specialized utility programs; analyze user needs and develop software solutions; design software and customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
* Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team
* Create PowerBI Visuals for business improvement by connecting to various data sources such as SQL Server and OData.
* Create advanced analytics by using modelling language and DAX expressions in PowerBI
* Create stunning reports in PowerBI with interactive data visualizations by theming, formatting, and utilizing layout tools; and publish the report from Power BI Desktop to the cloud and on-premises data gateway
* Build and publish customized interactive Tableau reports and dashboards along with data refresh scheduling using Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
Qualifications and Skills
* Bachelors Degree or higher in Information Technology or related field
* Minimum 3 years experience
Benefits and Perks
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Generous PTO & Company Holidays
* Complimentary beverage fridge
* Quarterly Company outings
* Summer BBQ's
* Sit/Stand Desks