Posted 6 months ago
Who is Litmus: Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
We're looking for developers to help expand our product line, improve our existing products and help build the next generation of Litmus tools.
You'll work with our tight-knit team working on our backend systems helping to deliver amazing products using modern tools and technologies such as C#/.NET, TeamCity, GitHub, Octopus Deploy, and AWS services like EC2, S3, SQS and Redshift.
We’re not a typical .NET development team. We love C# and parts of the .NET stack but always seek out best in class solutions and make extensive use of OSS.
- Work exclusively on our backend systems delivering functionality via APIs and microservices.
- Work with product management, design and other engineers to develop new capabilities in our Email Analytics platform
- Work to improve the speed, performance, accuracy and security of our Email Analytics platform tackling all the challenges that come with a system that processes almost 10 billion hits annually.
- Participate in scrum planning and retrospective ceremonies and peer code reviews to help us constantly improve our processes and practices.
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- We won’t specify N years of experience but you should be able to impress us with your C# abilities.
- Experience in a TDD environment with a focus on writing testable, readable code preferred
- Preferred but not necessarily required for the right candidate:
- Experience with AWS and particularly with Redshift and SQS.
- Experience with Machine Learning - collaborating with Data Science and productionalizing models
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.