Posted over 1 year ago
Here at Trello, we celebrate the many ways we work. With a team of over one hundred, we connect from Atlanta coworking spaces, Minnesota forests, Hawaii beaches, our headquarters in lower Manhattan, and many other locations. We expect our developers to contribute more than just code. You’ll be involved in defining how things work, what they do, and why we do that instead of something else. We also expect you to share your knowledge and expertise with everyone else. In other words, we’re all whole humans and expect the same from you. If that interests you, read on to learn more about the role.
- Identify problems and inefficiencies in the current development process.
- Design and lead the implementation of solutions that improve the development speed of the Trello Engineering organization.
- Consult with QA Testers and other Developers to improve the testability of the Trello backend application.
- Work closely with the Development team on technical aspects of the local dev loop, as well as automating its deployment to dev, staging and production environments.
More About You:
- You are able to collaborate with your peers to provide tools, support and education to make them faster and more productive.
- You have experience working on large scale web applications.
- You are at ease with the command line.
- You strive to master any technology, language, or development environment that is needed or useful.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one, and can bring good opinions to the table.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English, and communicate about what you're doing with your coworkers.