Posted about 1 month ago
Our mission at FullStory is to rid the world of utterly regrettable product experiences. A crucial by-product of that mission is to imbue our customers with a deeper empathy for the people who use their software. We’re looking for a developer who’s passionate about crafting clean, extensible UIs in a cross-functional team environment. You’ll partner with other teams across engineering, product management, and design to create an enjoyable and seamless experience for FullStory customers.
You might be a good fit if you:
- You are self-motivated: you own and drive efforts to completion rather than waiting for someone to tell you what to do.
You take pride in producing high-quality code: you care about architecting clean solutions, participating in code reviews, and doing design QA.
- You are passionate about building and curating high-leverage React components: you look forward to supporting features like session playback, search, and the many visualizations that FullStory has to offer.
- You are experienced with HTML/CSS/JS (bonus points if you have experience with Typescript, React or Redux).
- You are comfortable with technical concepts like algorithms, data structures, and networking basics.
- You get excited about the idea of writing back end code in Go to serve new endpoints needed by the UI.