Posted 5 months ago
Howdy 👋We’re the folks at Jilt, an email marketing platform built for eCommerce. We help thousands of stores grow sales with emails that delight their customers. Our team is 100% remote, with 31 people distributed all over the world.
We’re looking for a full stack engineer to join our team and lead development on growth projects.
You should be...
- Experienced with a backend language like PHP, Ruby, or Python
- Fluent with SQL and comfortable with data analysis
- Familiar with WordPress, especially themes and plugin development
- Eager to work with many different technologies across multiple projects
- Detail-oriented & curious, with a drive to understand and solve technical challenges
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and taking a high level of ownership over projects
- Dedicated to constant learning and sharing your knowledge
Bonus points if you also have…
- Experience with Rails (Jilt is built on Rails, and some internal tooling as well)
- Experience with marketing tools like Google Analytics, Segment, Optimizely, and others
- Experience working in an Agile development team
You’ll be responsible for…
- Developing features and improvements across our growth stack, including our websites (built on WordPress), internal apps (built using Rails), customer-facing tools (like browser extensions), landing pages, and more
- Building integrations with tooling that we use for business operations (like CRM, subscription analytics, etc)
- Building internal tooling, infrastructure, and documentation to support growth across the entire company
- Troubleshooting challenging technical issues with our sites, integrations, and infrastructure
- Collaborating with team members across marketing, support, design, and engineering to deliver solutions that address customer, team, and company needs
- Improving our internal wiki & documentation
Why you’ll love working with us…
- Kind, wonderful teammates that enjoy their work as much as you do
- Competitive salary
- Annual company retreats (read about our last adventure in Scotland!)
- Fantastic benefits: 27 days paid time-off, full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), retirement contributions, paid parental leave, and more!
- Transparent culture (check out our team wiki)
Curious to hear more? Learn more about the position and apply here. Applications accepted through October 4th. We can’t wait to meet you!
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.