Posted about 1 month ago
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 6.4 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 350 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
What you will do
We are looking for an exceptional leader to manage a team of highly productive software engineers in the development and enhancement of our existing and next generation Products.
- Act as the technical lead for any software development by providing technical coordination and guidance for your team in the areas of architecture, design and mitigation of quality issues.
- Ensure product development activities comply with corporate and business level processes and procedures
- Be a key part of a cross functional product development team, responsible for the creation and execution of product development and delivery strategies to achieve Business goals.
- Assist in overall project scheduling and goal setting. Provide resource plans and estimates.
- Directly manage a team of software engineers by providing for their continued development, guidance, motivation, and performance management. Encourage a positive work environment to foster outstanding performance. Possess and share a vision of success and work with individuals to help them reach their full potential.
- Help your team eliminate non-value add work by leading improvement activities in design capabilities and processes so your team is best in class in creating quality designs and in development execution.
- Clarify project scope from the technical standpoint
- Develop and implement high level as well as detailed specifications
- Develop, design and test new components, features and functionality
- Improve existing designated product
- Create and manage software engineering documentation
- Lead and design, analyze, implement as well as refactor, optimize, and maintain existing products.
- Effectively communicate technical information verbally and in writing