Posted 6 months ago
ID5’s mission is to improve online advertising by making it more privacy-compliant and by ensuring that publishers attract advertising budgets to sustain their business and provide free content and services to consumers. The digital advertising ecosystem is disrupted by the continued rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture most advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolize technical innovation for their commercial advantage. ID5 provides the advertising ecosystem with a transparent, privacy-compliant identity solution to help publishers and their monetization partners to compete with these tech giants and to thrive.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive start-up that views the current shifts in the market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
About this role
The Solutions Consultant will support our Sales and Account Management teams in selling, onboarding, and integrating with our clients and partners. Our clients and partners range from small, local publishers to billion-dollar global tech platforms, each with their own unique set of needs and integrations. This role will drive ID5’s adoption globally by ensuring all of our clients and partners are using our solutions successfully. As we continue to grow, this role has the opportunity to develop into a leader of a team of consultants globally.
Who does this role report to?
SVP of Customer Operations & Product
What will you do?
- Design and implement state-of-the-art solutions for ad tech platforms and publishers
- Become a domain expert in Identity and share that knowledge internally and with our customers
- Liaise with Product and Engineering to handle complex or custom integrations, product issues, and contribute to the design and testing of new features and capabilities of the ID5 platform
- Support Sales and Account Management on difficult usage-related questions about the ID5 platform or services
- Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
- Interact daily with our clients and partners via email and over the phone/video conference
What are we looking for?
- A good understanding of advertising technology principles and their technical implementation, ideally gathered during 3-5 years of experience in the industry
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Good self-organization and process-oriented, proven ability to manage projects
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- An excellent communicator with strong relationships and presentation skills, fluent in English and ideally in a second European language
- Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Someone with the ability to see the bigger picture while still being detail-oriented and willing to dig deep into issues
- An entrepreneur-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, and drive are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
What we offer to our talent
- Remote working: you can work from anywhere in the world
- A competitive compensation package, including stock options in ID5
- WeWork membership and option to work from different WeWork locations
- Regular offsites to enjoy face-to-face time and to bond further with your colleagues
- A dynamic environment that offers room for growth and development to all employees
- A friendly, international, and multicultural team
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive
More about ID5
Launched in September 2017, ID5 currently employs 28 people and works with premium publishers, including Mail Online, Cafe Media, DPG Media, Figaro, Prisma Media, Discovery, Future Publishing, ad tech platforms, and advertisers globally. The company recently raised $6 million USD in Series A funding and is now focused on expanding the business globally, increasing its footprint globally, and hiring the best talent to support its growth plans.