Posted 5 months ago
Are you a passionate, results driven, client focused account manager that wants to join a team of digital marketing veterans that are revolutionizing the industry? Does hitting client KPIs and growing accounts motivate you? Then we want you!
Hello, we're Digital Current, an award-winning digital marketing & strategy agency headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. We have been driving client results, boosting KPIs, and leading digital transformations for thousands of happy clients for nearly two decades.
2020 was a pivotal evolution point for our agency. We survived by embracing change and are now thriving by expanding our team of digital leaders, strategic partners, and solutions. Our remote team is a group of highly collaborative & motivated people working to grow and evolve in the ever-changing digital marketing space, and we have a really good time doing it.
Why Digital Current?
- You'll be joining the company that literally invented the link building industry 18 years ago with a long track record of results
- You'll be bonused for exceeding KPIs regarding client satisfaction, retention/renewals & growth
- You'll be a part of an organization that thrives on the core values of teamwork, curiosity, integrity & impact
- You'll be joining an incredibly smart and diverse team — with some team members here for as many as 13 years and counting!
- You'll have direct access to the executive team in this critical, high-visibility role
- You'll have a clear growth path that you will help mold and shape with your ambitions
- You'll have ample benefit options including multiple medical plans to choose from, HSA, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, maternity/paternity leave, life insurance and more
- You'll get to partake in culture activities like our “daily drops,” monthly jamboree, virtual team lunches, Charity Mile team competitions, and more!
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with your client roster — setting expectations and exceeding them; taking detailed notes and providing recaps for the internal team and client
- Partner closely with the project management team as well as members of the marketing services team to facilitate project milestones and lead client initiatives, ensuring we are profitable and delivering a superior experience and results
- Review deliverables like tech audits, content, CRO recommendations, monthly reports etc. prior to sending to the client. While you don't need to be the subject matter expert you do need to ensure they meet and/or exceed client expectations
- Collaborate on and present Quarterly Business Reviews and proposals to current clients, including contributing ideas for strategies or tactics
- Ensure clients are implementing the agency recommendations; if they are not, getting to the bottom of why and developing a strategy with the DC team of experts for turning it around
- Collaborate with the Director of Accounts and Strategy on strategic account growth plans and provide weekly updates on client status, satisfaction and growth opportunities to the Director of Accounts and Strategy
- Help to build out account management processes and implement best practices
- Maintain accurate/up to date data in HubSpot relating to client growth opportunities
- (Future) Manage junior account managers
- 3+ years in account management at a digital marketing agency
- Proven track record of retaining and growing clients
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management, able to prioritize competing deadlines
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Expertise in HubSpot is a bonus
- Experience managing integrated accounts with tactics in the areas of SEO, content, link building, CRO and PPC is strongly preferred
- Experience managing B2B SaaS and B2C e-commerce clients strongly preferred
Digital Current is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.