Posted about 1 year ago
Job DetailsSenior Analyst/Manager, Enablement - AMER Sales Leaders
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
As the Senior Analyst/Manager for Salesforce's Enterprise Sales Leaders, you will be responsible for creating, owning, and executing the Leader Enablement Plan for our AMER regional Sales Leaders. You will work with senior stakeholders within the Sales teams to define and establish enablement priorities for the business and delivering the resulting Enablement Plan to Sales Leaders and AEs. You will lead focus on the creation of competencies and curriculum throughout the lifecycle of Sales Leaders (1st, 2nd & 3rd line(, partnering with other Enablement teams. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of selling enterprise solutions, developing training content for leaders focused on specialized solutions, an appreciation for the Salesforce selling motion, and a proven track record in translating business needs into scalable and impactful enablement.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED
- Partner with sales leadership, strategic business operations & enablement teams to create the annual Sales Leader Enablement Plan with quarterly deliverables and then manage trade-offs over the course of the fiscal year.
- Develop and drive enablement content, programs, and initiatives with sales leader coaching and reinforcement to address key enablement priorities as identified by senior sales leadership and the product teams.
- Establish a network of sales sponsors so that every Sales enablement initiative has participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off, and release.
- Partner with the Sales Onboarding team in creating & maintaining a Sales Leader relevant AE new hire experience.
- Partner with Sales Strategy on reporting and measurement to ensure that all Sales Leader enablement programs are tracked and measured.
- 5+ years experience successfully creating and delivering enablement with measurable results in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and well organized.
- Strong knowledge of cloud/software sales cycles, sales process, and sales leader coaching.
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into solutions specialist curriculum, with a sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and learn and apply training.
- We are a team that stands by our values. We have a "get it done" attitude with a strong sense of team spirit and making an impact. We are growth-focused, collaborative, metrics-driven, and have a strong sense of urgency. To be successful, you'll share those values.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral, written and presentation skills, confident communicator with a flair for storytelling.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce product portfolio with keen understanding of product messaging and positioning in addition to overall industry knowledge.
- Ability to connect the dots organizationally, network effortlessly, and drive collaboration and program excellence in developing industry enablement content and curriculum with the Cloud Sales GTM teams and other key stakeholders.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.