Posted about 1 year ago
Atlassian is looking for an expert Business Systems Analyst to join their Business Systems (Finance) team. The team is tasked with optimising the systems and processes that drive Atlassian from Quote to cash, Procure to pay, Talent Management and Recruiting. In this role, you will establish a winning partnership with Finance Accounting teams in providing creative solutions across various financial functional domains. From a system stand point, you will be involved in various aspects of implementing exclusive automations in such a way that such solutions are built to scale with our growing business.
We love business systems analysts who are appreciative, analytical problem solvers with appetite and passion to build the best-in-class, future proof design and deployments. Your colleagues would describe you as a credible partner who can provide functional expertise in a dynamic environment, and more importantly, faces ambiguity with courage. You are a good fit if you have proven expertise in mapping business requirements to technical solutions and are willing to see through the finish line. We will look for you to be the trusted IT partner that our business teams can rely on, for support when they need it. You will also initiate and actively lead Upgrades/Releases/Deployment cycles following ITGC Change Control process and standard methodologies.
Your personal mantra is 'bring it on' when faced with a new challenge. You have excellent written, verbal and listening skills and be able to prioritise and deliver the most meaningful things first.
More about You
· On you first day, we'd love for you to have:
· An out of the box thinking approach in solving problems to arrive at functional, yet scalable solutions, challenging the status quo with our current implementation as we look to scale rapidly.
· 6+ years of industry experience in a Cloud based ERP/Procurement, Order to Cash or Revenue Management functional sub-domains.
· Worked on SaaS platforms and applications such as NetSuite, Oracle Cloud, RevPro, Coupa, etc.
· Comfortable interacting with highly technical team members to design, project-manage and implement solutions.
· A strong analytical discipline to the team and are constantly finding ways to optimize/automate the existing financial tools and integrations by taking a hands-on approach in dealing with configuration/system settings
· Pragmatic and bring a relaxed, can-do attitude while dealing with ambiguity.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and were at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, were advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, were out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, were looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.