Posted 3 months ago
Come join us in creating life-changing products and services for families!
Our goal at Huckleberry (www.huckleberrycare.com) is to help every family thrive.
We make child expertise accessible and affordable to all families, because all families deserve it and need it.
Huckleberry's first product improves children's sleep. By combining human experts with AI, the breezy app + service understands each sleep situation, predicts what will happen, and provides a personalized, easy-to-follow program that results in better sleep.
The app has 4.9 out of 5 stars, garnering rave reviews from parents who call it “life changing” and their “#1 recommendation to parents.” Parents love the beautiful, seamless tools and expert guidance that meet their unique situation. We are expanding beyond sleep into additional big challenges for parents, to create the source that parents rely on as their children grow and develop.
We are a team dedicated to improving the lives of families. You would join our growing team that includes Berkeley Ph.D.s in computer science and predictive analytics, user-centric designers, and experienced pediatric experts trained in evidence-based practices.
Huckleberry is looking for the right individual who will leverage the power of data to generate actionable insights and informed decision making to help grow our business. In this role, you will partner closely with Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Data Science to proactively understand customer behavior in our app and websites, identify opportunities and gaps in the customer experience, assess the impact and performance of specific products and features, and develop KPIs for us to manage our growth. You will use data to understand our customer journey whether they are free users, paid members, renewing, re-subscribing or canceling their memberships, to provide insights and strategic recommendations.
About the Role
The Sr. Business Analyst will own analytics end-to-end. Key responsibilities include:
- Define data requirements as well as create and maintain our analytics infrastructure including working with our engineering team to create and properly implement any tagging, tracking or data source integrations for any new app and site features
- Work hands-on in the data, using SQL, BigQuery and other tools to extract, analyze, and visualize data to interpret trends and provide actionable insights that will direct our team's efforts towards initiatives with the highest impact
- Establish and monitor KPIs and keep the team up to date on overall business and product performance through daily/weekly/monthly dashboards and reports
- Perform cohort analyses to help inform our customer acquisition and retention strategy and maximize customer LTV.
- Perform deep-dive ad-hoc investigations into business and product performance to understand trends or measure the impact of launching new products and features
- Partner with Product to design, execute and analyze A/B tests that optimize app and website performance
- Develop and lead analytics to measure, validate and optimize spending and ROI across our marketing channels
- 3-5+ years' of work-related experience in data analytics, marketing research, and/or consumer insights; digital subscription products experience preferred
- BS, BA, or MS in Economics, Business, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- Experience in tools like SQL, Google Suite (Google Analytics, Firebase, BigQuery, DataStudio) or similar analytical and data visualization tools.
- Experience defining digital analytics tracking requirements
- Experience and understanding of subscription-based businesses and what KPIs are relevant to help drive growth
- Experience creating, running and interpreting A/B experiments in app and website
- Ability to tell a story with the data to influence business decisions and prioritize initiatives for growth (not just report on the data)
- Strong analytical skills - good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, creating and implementing key business metrics
- Understanding of app and web analytics and statistical concepts, including app and website engagement and conversion, funnels and A/B testing methodology
- Proficient with tagging tools like Google Tag Manager
- Strong oral and written communication across both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with email A/B testing a plus
Location: Pacific Timezone preferred, but open to other locations within the U.S.