Posted about 1 year ago
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We're always on the search for amazing people. The IT Team consists (IT PMO, IT Business Systems, IT Data & Integration, IT Operations and IT Risk & Compliance) of people who have real passion for what they do and are masters at their craft. We reflect the larger company philosophy, to solve data problems, but focus internally on the systems we build and the internal partners we support. Agile in our processes, we strive to push the boundaries of our best-of-breed platforms to build a world-class systems operation. Our team thinks smart, strategic and scalable, and will push you to do the same.
As an Integration Engineer, you will play a critical role in developing mission critical data workflows for our Business Systems Engineering team. You will be responsible for the end to end process of designing, developing, testing and deploying data integration workflows. Collaboration with the business stakeholders will be key in designing a scalable and efficient workflow. This role involves working with major SaaS platforms like Salesforce, Netsuite, Marketo and giving you the creative canvas to help Elastic be efficient and automated for years to come.
What you will be doing:
What You Bring Along:
- Crafting, developing and running real time services based integrations using an ESB platform that is efficient, scalable and performant
- Collaborating with partners (Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales, Support, Finance) to build an extensive middleware to handle all internal and external customer transactions
- Maintain existing real time data integration operations including bug fixes and feature requests
- 4+ years of experience working with a real time services based integration platform like Talend ESB, Mulesoft, Informatica
- You have a deep understanding of SOA integrations and ESB platforms
- Proven experience launching mission-critical data pipelines and workflows
- Previous experience with Order to Cash integration development using Salesforce, Steelbrick, NetSuite and 3rd party billing platform (e.g. Zuora, Stripe, etc)
- Extensive experience integrating with REST, SOAP APIs using JSON and XML
- Programming experience with an object oriented programming language (ex: Java)
- Bonus: Experience with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Ability to think creatively and design creative solutions
- Being awesome
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.